Indications about the Status column in the Dashboard
Pending: Indicates an action is required from the worksite.
- All sound events exceeding a set threshold recorded on a sensor (not linked to average recorded on graphs).
- All readings recorded by sensors exceeding set thresholds (linked to graphs).
- All neighbour reports that have been grouped.
- All neighbour reports that have been confirmed by a sensor.
Closed: An alert managed by the worksite.
Reported: an alert with a lesser degree of importance (useful in context)
- Neighbour report that has been neither grouped with other reports nor confirmed by a sensor reading.
- Alert recorded by a sensor on a zone outside the worksite (specific to Com’in sensors)
- Alert recorded by a sensor but set on “mute”