ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING SOLUTION
A healthier and more serene environment
Data collection for all types of environmental and health impacts
Our networked sensors embedded with artificial intelligence algorithms allow us to detect, accurately locate, and report in real time your projects’ environmental and health-related effects.
Get notified, analyse, and act
Data collected by sensors deployed on your project are centralised and analysed on the NuisAlgo platform, which serves as a genuine operational decision-making tool.
- Configure regulatory and operation-specific thresholds
- Receive alerts when thresholds are breached
- Customise notifications according to operational roles
- Choose to be notified by email and/or text message
- Receive automated reports at the frequency of your choice
- View a streamlined representation of past data pertaining to your operation’s environmental impacts
- Manage rights and privileges to access information according to operational roles
Environmental monitoring in a nutshell
Need more information about the solution?
The environmental sensor product range
Multi-source acoustic sensor
- Remote listening
- On-board sound recognition algorithm
- Identification of 25 distinct sound sources (machines, horns, vehicles)
- Directional microphones for locating the sound nuisance (internal or external or construction site)
- Replay of sound events
- Optional battery operation (14h autonomy)
Class 1 acoustic sensor
- High precision
- Loudness monitoring by 1/3 octave
- IEC 61672-1-2013 standard
- IEC 61214-2014 standard
Autonomous vibration sensor
- 1 year of autonomy
- Vibration velocity monitoring (mm/s) by 1/3 octave
- Energy autonomous
- LoRa transmission
Méduse acoustic sensor
- Visualize the noise
- Locate the noise
- 4 directional microphones
- On-board camera for 360° noise visualization
- Real time and post-processing
- visualization of noise sources
- Respect of personal data
Outdoor air quality sensor
- PM 1, PM2.5 and PM10
- Detection of NO2, PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 levels
- Detection of VOC, O3, CO, O2 and SO2 levels and PID option
- Customized configuration possible (construction mode, tunnels, industrial sites)
Indoor air quality sensor
- Gases, PM1, PM2.5 and PM10
- Humidity, temperature
- Brightness, noise level
- Monitoring of PM2.5, PM10, O3, CO2, formaldehyde
- humidity level, temperature
- Detection of road dirt
- Detection of traffic congestion near the construction site
- On-board image recognition algorithm
- Detection of road dirt
- Detection of traffic congestion in the vicinity of the work site
- Automatic and systematic shooting when thresholds are exceeded.
Water quality sensor
- Submersible probe attached to a buoy
- Measurement of pH, dissolved oxygen, turbidity
- Telemetry of all meters
- Autonomy of several months
Sound and vibration monitoring and software to support better communication with nearby residents.
Ensuring worker safety during extensive night-time renovation works at this high-speed train station in northern France
Monitoring of air quality and dispersion of pollutants emitted by the asphalt plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Need more information on how to use the sensors or how the alerts work?
All the answers in our FAQ!
Want to learn more ?
Whether you want to ask a question about our products or simply exchange on the subject, do not hesitate to get in touch with our teams